Friday 2 March 2012

REVIEW: Elf Brushes.

I own the minimum number of brushes needed for makeup and wasnt willing to spend large amounts of money for a whole collection...although I do have a £32 MAC one -_- So when I saw how cheap the ELF ones were and how numerous beauty gurus raved about their powder brush, I had to get some. I own 6 of their brushes so far as most ones I wanted were sold out. Excuse the makeup left on the brushes btw lol =/

These are:
Elf Studio Powder Brush- I use this when I want a natural finsh for my liquid foundation by buffing it in. Gives a lovely finsh.

Elf Studio Angled Contour Brush- I use this for applying Elf HD powder under my eyes to set my concealer. Shapes well and nice to use.

Elf Eyeliner Brush- Use flat top to apply concealer around my brows. Applys nicely and fits in arch.


Haven't used these brushes much yet:
Elf Studio Contour Brush
Elf Defining Eye Brush
Elf Blending Eye Brush

Overall, i actually love these brushes, especially as prices start from £1.50! I have experienced no shedding from them which is shocking as my MAC 187 sheds all the time and was 20x the price! The brushes have good application and are nice to hold. I fully recommend and will be collecting the rest.


E x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...