Saturday 28 January 2012

My 1st Docs =)

Okay, so I have wanted a pair of Black Dr Martens for agessss now, but couldn't bring myself to buy it with my own money with that hefty price tag 
Asked for a pair for my birthday, never got em *cries* but my mum had offered to pay half for a pair *hooray*
Anyways last week as I scouted along ASOS trying to find a bargain...I came across one. Brown Dr Martens with a fur lining. They weren't black buttt...at £47.50 I could nootttt let that one go! 
So here they are =)

 

E x

4 comments:

  1. I love them! I recently got some DMs too but mine are black with flowers on! I really like the simple design ones too! Looking forward to see how you style them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool. I have the urge to get black shiny ones.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh...Lucky you! i want one aswell :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOO cute!! Love the boots mamas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...